Wednesday, September 03, 2008

September Updates

1. Writing

I've been doing a number of things with writing (and reading) including writing my grant proposal, getting 25 Riff readers, and experimenting with words. Check out the latest updates at: http://j-leigh-nelson.livejournal.com/


2. I had a dream

that it was December 12, 2012 (for those of you who don't know, that's where the Mayan calendars stop, so some ppl think it's the end of the world, for instance by a polar shift). And in the dream, I was really scared that the world really would end. In reality, I'm not too worried about that exact date, just as Y2K never bothered me. But then I had a dream right after that where two of my friends were getting married out in the woods and a volcano went off, so we had to run back to the cars. I did a little research this morning and learned that some people think that Mars had a polar shift because of a really heavy volcano. Could that be what destroyed a Martian civilization? I don't know. Are these two dreams a coinicidence? Probably. But I have been known to have premonition dreams before.


3. New School Year

Check out my new place:
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2120282&l=653b0&id=73405296
(more pictures to come on that very soon)

And also, I've already done enough CAB stuff for the whole year and I've only had one day of classes! But I'm excited about our upcoming shoes. This link will be continuously updated with CAB pictures:
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2121312&l=61d7f&id=73405296

All for now.

No comments: