Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Media

1. Interviews
I've been doing video interviews with musicians in the La Crosse area. So far, it's been Shoeless Revolution, Chancellor Joe Gow, and Behind Every Disaster. This is for my Publication class where we are creating a magazine (Buzz) about music, comedy, and wine in the local LaX area.

BEHIND EVERY DISASTER (part 1 of 2)




JOE GOW (part 1 of 2)





SHOELESS REVOLUTION







2. Nine Days video
I also created a trailer for the fall concert (Nine Days) to be used on the website and at promo tables.






3. Manhattan Lyric Opera

My second event that I coordinated for campus is tonight.



4. New music interests

Among the Oak and Ash

The Kook's album, KONK

The Fratelli's album, HERE WE STAND



5. Henry


At firstI thought it cruel to have a fish in the bathroom where, everytime he hears the toilet flush, he remembers his fate...but then I looked out my dorm room across the road to the cemetery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I could find a grave with my last name on it, I guess I'd hang out there for a while and see what came to mind.

Too bad my grandparents were cremated. I guess I could hang out with their respective baskets for a while, but it's just not the same.