Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Whole Lot of Olds

Not a whole lot of news today.

I've been working a lot on school and study abroad stuff.

Speaking of which, haven't picked out a topic for sure for an international movie. I thought about a girl who draws all these different stories, but now I'm not so sure. My ideas seem really cool for the first couple days but dwindle. I guess when I find one that lasts, I'll know it's the right choice.

Quotes calendar? I'm into August. Whoo!

My school did a production of Marisol, which was very good. Then I felt compelled to write something, but all I got was this:

One white feather wafted to the ground and landed in a puddle of blue ink. Slowly, the fibers of the feather began to suck in the ink as tree roots would bits of the water table. Blue commenced its invasion of white downiness. Each soft branch sagged under the weight of the navy tar. The shape deformed so much, the object no longer could be identified as a feather. Blue concluded its incursion and overtook white until the object lay completely flat and submerged in thick, boiling liquid. A demon’s blood runs blue.

No comments: